<body>





Amanda
Amy
Clement
Debs
Derek & Huimin
Eugene
Gid
Jame
Kelvin
PX
Radi8
Samantha
Shu Ai
Wei
Zuli

My Australia trip pics




ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society)

Sponsor a child!
(World Vision)








{nytefade.}
designs her own blogskins
pilfering prohibited
September 07, 2008

Saturday, September 6 2008. The day before Gene's Birthday.

Gene was an hour late picking me up to go to the club for a swim and I was grumpy, but it's hard to stay mad at him.

At the club, we bumped into his parents and had lunch together at the clubhouse. And I think I might have found my second best replacement to Dragon City's Sze Chuan Hot & Sour Soup! YAY!!! So anyway, after lunch was swim time! I had my favorite ring on when I jumped into the pool first. I then took it off and asked him to keep it for me since he wasn't in the pool yet. So he did and joined me in the pool. And after a while we left.

We headed off to change the size of the Motocross boots I got him for his birthday. I suddenly remembered about my ring. I asked him for it and he said that he left it on the pool side table! And he thought I took it cuz he checked the table before we left and it was empty. =( I got kinda upset again cuz I loved that ring and I knew I couldn't get another one like it again. Oh well... =(

Then after changing his boots we headed for dinner at Pete's Place at the Hyatt. As we passed by the jewellry shop just outside, I reminded him that he now owes me a ring!! =P
Dinner at Pete's Place was lovely and we had a great time.

Ok, so the day wasn't over yet and he decided to show me where he goes trail riding on his bike at some ulu place in Punggol. It was a pretty nice place, a WWII memorial site, or something like that, comprising of a jetty and a small beach. It had been a rainy day and it was drizzling lightly, adding to a nice romantic feel. Or maybe it was the many cars using it as a make out spot. -_-''
Because it was crowded, we drove to a more ulu spot but with the occasional car driving by. It was pretty late by this time, about 11pm. It was kind of a funny situation but after talking abit, some about me never finding my ring again (yea, I was still kinda sad), we decided to go take a walk.

Then after midnight.......
(to be continued...)


11:39
0 barfed