<body>





Amanda
Amy
Clement
Debs
Derek & Huimin
Eugene
Gid
Jame
Kelvin
PX
Radi8
Samantha
Shu Ai
Wei
Zuli

My Australia trip pics




ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society)

Sponsor a child!
(World Vision)








{nytefade.}
designs her own blogskins
pilfering prohibited
March 18, 2008

This is so much harder than I thought. I didn't think I would have to try so hard. I knew what I was getting into but it doesn't really hit you until you actually start.

The language comes easy for me. But it kinda stops there. I'm used to descriptive writing. Writing to tell a story. Copywriting on the other hand is all about selling and I've never sold anything in my life. I don't know how to be persuasive, nor do I know what makes people tick because I just really don't give a damn. That, is bad. I think my best sales line would be, "Buy la. Please." Hahahahahaha

Ooookay...

So I need help and some major guidance. Now I've been thrown in the deep-end and I'm struggling. My copy is too wordy and lacks personality, and I'm taking too long to churn it out. I'm too shy and I don't speak up. I seriously doubt if I am any help at all. I hope the designers aren't frustrated.

I don't know how long or short my stint here is gonna be, but I have decided not to give up. I'm gonna try my best and learn as much as I can. I am enjoying myself and I do like proof reading. A job that pays me to correct people's English! Yay!

I'm just frustrated now because I wanna be good, and I wanna get a permanent position. But, baby steps....


23:35
2 barfed