<body>





Amanda
Amy
Clement
Debs
Derek & Huimin
Eugene
Gid
Jame
Kelvin
PX
Radi8
Samantha
Shu Ai
Wei
Zuli

My Australia trip pics




ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society)

Sponsor a child!
(World Vision)








{nytefade.}
designs her own blogskins
pilfering prohibited
March 29, 2008

The first week was very discouraging and I really felt that they wouldn't offer me a permanent position. The past week however has been the total opposite. I really felt very happy because I was able to come up with stuff that the really team liked and today, I was given a hint that they might employ me on a permanent basis. I'm really glad cuz I've been enjoying what I've been doing so far and the agency and the staff are really nice. I don't really mind working late so much.

Thank you for all your prayers! I really appreciate it. =)


00:32
0 barfed