<body>





Amanda
Amy
Clement
Debs
Derek & Huimin
Eugene
Gid
Jame
Kelvin
PX
Radi8
Samantha
Shu Ai
Wei
Zuli

My Australia trip pics




ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society)

Sponsor a child!
(World Vision)








{nytefade.}
designs her own blogskins
pilfering prohibited
December 20, 2007

I'm having a great time here. Shopping alot (not enough though), eating alot. I think I gained all back all the weight I lost. Haha. Oh well. I've only got a few days left. Noooo..... And I still haven't really got me Krispy Kreme's. *complains* There wasn't a store in San Fran and the store in Phoenix closed down! *complains again* I only got some from a deli that was selling them in San Fran. Bugger.

Anyway, it's nice and cool here. I love the weather but Phoenix is too hot. San Fran was much nicer.

I see Miss Koh is back from down under. I will see you soon!!! Deb, when you called that day I was still asleep.

Anyways, I got to go. Going shopping. =P


03:10
0 barfed