<body>





Amanda
Amy
Clement
Debs
Derek & Huimin
Eugene
Gid
Jame
Kelvin
PX
Radi8
Samantha
Shu Ai
Wei
Zuli

My Australia trip pics




ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society)

Sponsor a child!
(World Vision)








{nytefade.}
designs her own blogskins
pilfering prohibited
September 07, 2007

Today's my darling's birthday!!

What are we doing today to celebrate? Nothing, because he has some stupid talk to attend in the morning and I have youth service in the evening. But, I celebrated his birthday yesterday.

We kicked off the celebration with him coming over for lunch. We decided to cook as he wanted to try something he watched on some cooking show on the Discovery Travel and Living channel. So for the first time in his life, he was over the stove cooking something other than Maggie mee. I think we did pretty well for a first time attempt. Then I surprised him with a chocolate cake that I baked specially for him. I spent most of my Wednesday making it. He was very very happy, and we had a slice for dessert.

Then we went to his place for a little RnR and ended up sleeping for about 2 hours.
But not before I gave him a little surprise.*cheeky grin*
He's a big pig. Hehe.... I happened to wake and casually checked the time, "!!!! It's 4.45pm already!" I prodded him awake and I washed up a bit then we left for Bugis Junction. I was taking him to dinner at the Olive Tree at Hotel Inter-Continental where I treated him to the buffet dinner. The food was fantabulous as expected and I had a whale of a time eating the fresh prawns and mussels. I only had one gripe. Their pumpkin soup. It tasted exactly like Horlicks. I kid you not. It was so strange drinking it. The best part of the dinner was, if you guess the dessert table, you were absolutely right. Besides the usual fair of cakes, panna cottas and fruits, you could ask for a crepe with a selected filling of your choice (we went for the banana and caramel, which was oh so heavenly), or a chocolate lava cake (which tasted as fantastic as it smelled) made on the spot for you.

Needless to say by the end of the evening, we were stuffed.

He says this is one of his best birthdays ever. *beams*

------

Making his birthday cake:







11:47
0 barfed